Friday, September 4, 2015

Update

The Last Few Weeks

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone back in the States are doing very well. The last few weeks have been very busy. I have been in Accra working with the Agape House New Testament Church. I also went on a mission trip to Wa, in the Upper West Region, with the Preacher's Apprentices at Agape. The mission trip to Wa was very humbling. I went to 3 different villages in the Upper West Region, Kalkapoor, Chaang and Siriyiri. While I was there, we gave out a ton of clothes to the parents and especially the kids, dug bore holes for some of the villages and most of all, got to tell people about Jesus that have never heard before. It is unbelievable how God works in the heart of people that have never heard the story of Christ. God just keeps amazing me how he can use my messed up life to give Him Glory. Along with Lyndee, The theme of my time in Ghana has been I am not in CONTROL, but through my struggles I have come to realize the God is COMPLETELY IN CONTROL.

We are excited to be settling in our home in Odumasi Krobo and we will continue to update you all about our experiences!

Your brother in Christ,

Kyler

 

Some of my Brother and Sisters in the Preacher's Apprentice Program 


My Brothers Prince Henry and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment